Rules & Regulations
ADMISSION & CANCELLATION CRITERIA:
- The school reserves the right for Admission, cancellation and rejection of application
- A student who satisfies the age limit requirement, minimum is eligible for admission to a school.
- Minimum age of admission: Play group: 2.5 years, Nursery: 3 years, Jr. KG: 4 years, Sr. KG: 5 years, Std I: 6 years respectively on 31st march of current year.
- A student should produce the birth certificate (For Play House, Nursery, Jr. KG, Sr. KG & Standard I) and school leaving certificate / transfer certificate (For standard: II onwards) at the time of admission.
- No admission is confirmed until submission of school leaving certificate of previous school and other documents.
- A written application for cancellation of admission shall be given at least one month before by parents with appropriate reason only. Due terms fees must be paid before cancellation of admission.
- Misbehaviour by student/parents/guardian towards any member of school will be sufficient for dismissal of student.
- All fees must be paid as per scheduled dates.
- Fees paid after due date accepted with late fees.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Parents have to pay fees as fixed by the school without any dispute.
- School reserves right to revise fees.
- Well behaved, obedient, punctual, skill worthy and mannered child are always appreciated.
- School timings needs to be followed and uniform (neat & clean) habits to be maintained.
- Students are expected to look after their own belongings (Books, Money, Clothes, Etc.) It is not advisable for students to carry money or valuable items with them. School is not responsible for loss of any belongings of students.
- Academics and Co-curricular activities will be informed/performed as per yearly planner.
- Consent form will be sent to parents for tours, excursions and trips.
- Regular attendance is essential for success
- Written application for leave must be submitted in advance.
- Irregularity in attendance will not be appreciated. Excess of absenteeism may lead to dismissal from school.
We understand that our ward will participate in curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities. He/she will also be a part of Outing, Excursion and long distance travelling for educational purpose. Good care will be taken of your ward. However, at any time, in case of accident, untoward injury or sickness even in school campus, school management, principal or any other staff members should not be held responsible.